Thursday, April 24, 2008

One Month Check Up

I went today to my one month post-op check up with my surgeon. Almost everything went well except for the bloodletting! My veins just would not cooperate which led to me getting stuck three times! OUCH.

Oh and my dietitian told me I can't have tomatoes or crystal light or basically anything with citric acid for two more months! I love my Crystal Light, I am so sad now.

I did get permission to advance my diet though so I am looking forward to some scrambled egg!

Everyone was very pleased with my progress, so now I am on my own for two more months.

Yeah me it is my one month Surgiversary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi AJ!

Congrats on getting this far. It's not always fun, but it's so worth it. I look forward to watching you shrink.

C.

Weight Chart