Saturday, April 26, 2008

lap

I am at a coffee house working on a terribly boring statistics memo. But here is the exciting part, my laptop is on my lap! Yep, I have a lap that is big enough for my computer to sit on. All the way! No weird balancing or anything. Woo-Hoo! I am easily amused, what can I say?

Also, I fit my big ol' bootie into size 5 (whatever the new sizes mean) Lane Bryant jeans today. I bought them by mistake about 5 months ago and couldn't even pull them up all the way back then. now, they slide on and actually probably are a bit too loose. I am a happy camper today. I will be posting pictures very soon. I don't think I look much different, but my clothes are telling me otherwise.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh how I long for a lap!

You're livin' the dream girl!!!!!!!

Weight Chart