Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wolf Whistle

My first. :)  I know most women are annoyed by them, but today, I was flattered.

As I walked out of my office building, these two men in a car that was stopped at the stop light were looking my way.  I thought nothing of it.  Then the driver honked the horn.  I looked over and he waved, then the passenger waved too.  I looked around to see who they were waving at, but it was just me on the street.  Then the driver rolled down the window and shouted, "Hey sexy mami, give me your number."  He was talking to ME! 

Now, don't get me wrong, I would NEVER respond to that kind of come on (I mean who does? Come on guys, what are you expecting shouting out of your car window? REALLY?)  But, I was flattered in a weird way.  It just made me blush and giggle a little.  And my ego was boosted a bit. Thanks random driver man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's the kind of thing only a formerly fat girl can truly appreciate. The only time a man ever yelled at me from a vehicle, he moo'ed and called me Bessie. I would *love* it if a man wolf whistled at me...just once! It may set Women's Lib back a few years...but I'll take it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I think.

Anonymous said...

I would love to get hit on, just once like that. I mean...I have only ever been called fat or ugly so i don't think i would know what to do.

so congrats...as a former fatty I get this sort of ego boost.

amy

Weight Chart