Monday, October 20, 2008

sorry for the absence

My grandfather is very ill and I have been driving home to St Louis as often as possible.  

This is the first major stressful event I have encountered since I had WLS and my old familiar friend food is not there for comfort.  In fact, It is the opposite, I cannot eat.  In fact, I have lost 10 lbs in since last Thursday.  I have a call in to my surgeon to find out what I should take to help me keep food down so hopefully that will help.  

In the meantime, I think I need to find new stress relievers since my friends Ben and Jerry moved out of town.  Any suggestions?


2 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Hi,
My favorite stress reliver is a hot bubble bath with some soft music playing. I do this often when things in my life are unsettled. I hope things get better for you soon.
Sunshine

rouge said...

Sex!! ;->

Weight Chart