Thursday, October 23, 2008

MEME

This MEME was taken from She's a Rebel  Who totally rocks!  Read her blog.

1. Where is your cell phone? In my pocket on vibrate (giggle)

2. Where is your significant other? In Arizona, sigh.  But I get to see DJ in 3 weeks!

3. Your hair color? Dark Brown

4. Your mother? Is the number one reason I had WLS

5. Your father? Wonderfully goofy.  Sweet and a little broken. Fiercely protective and loyal.

6. Your favorite thing? DJ.  Is he a thing?  Doesn't matter, he is still my favorite.

7. Your dream last night? For once, I don't remember

8. Your dream/goal? To live in the same state with DJ and to be at a healthy weight. 

9. The room you’re in? The living room. 

10. Your hobby? Reading really, politics, novels, history, you name it, I absorb it.

11. Your fear? Gaining weight. (stole this one from She's a Rebel, but I wholeheartedly agree)

12. Where do you want to be in six years? In a city with DJ working for a company I believe in in a position that lets me use my brain and creativity.

13. Where were you last night? Home.  I live in the middle of a cornfield.  I am home A LOT.

14. What you’re not? A republican/conservative.

15. One of your wish list items? A total body lift (giggling again)

16. Where you grew up? Illinois, Hawaii

17. The last thing you did? peed

18. What are you wearing? Black hoodie with blue pajama pants with black cats on them.  (YES, I am aware that cats on clothes is lame.  No need to tell me via comments :) )

19. Your T.V.? I big and on the wall.  A graduation present from the P's.

20. Your pet? A cat named Modigliani.  He's a jerk.

21. Your computer? runs hot.

22. Your mood? Tired.  Weather changes make me want to hibernate. 

23. Missing someone? DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ 

24. Your car? 2008 VW Jetta.  Black, beautiful, sleek....my first new car.

25. Something you’re not wearing? a cowboy hat.  No think about the outfit I described before.  Only thing that could make it lamer?  A cowboy hat.

26. Favorite store? Target

27. Your Summer? Was probably the last time I will have a summer off until I retire.

28. Love someone? Yeppers.  not many but all of them deeply.

29. Your favorite color? Purple

30. Last time you laughed? Today at my Cube mate.  That crazy girl cracks me up. 

31. Last time you cried? Last weekend.  Almost lost my grandfather.  He is slowly getting better now thank goodness.

No comments:

Weight Chart