Thursday, July 31, 2008

Think Thin review

Well, so far I have tried the Brownie Crunch and the Chunky Peanut Butter bars.
The chunky peanut butter, while not exactly chunky, had a good taste. The nutritionals are awesome, but the flavor did not blow me away. It was not really sweet or salty, just somewhere in between. I have definitely had better, but I have also had worse. There was not bad aftertaste, but the chocolate coating didn't exactly taste like chocolate either. This bar is ok if it is on sale.

The crunchy brownie was another story all together. It was, one word, awful. Not even remotely close to any brownie I have ever tasted. The I experienced a definitely weird chalky protein aftertaste. Not good.

Since I already paid for the other bars, there will be more reviews to come.

1 comment:

Jen14221 said...

I like the peanut bitter Think Thins. I get them at Trader Joe's for $1.69, I think. Not too bad!

Weight Chart