Monday, August 11, 2008

Headlights


Ok, so here is one of my pet peeves....headlights. Yeah that is right in a meeting in a Fortune 500 Company. AAAHHHH! I was at a meeting today and a women was the presenter and all I could do was stare at her headlights! It was ghastly. I was looking at the men in the room and guess what they were looking at? Let's just say that when we left the meeting we had no idea what it was about. It wasn't even a sexy thing, it was just so OBVIOUS. I really felt bad for the lady, I am sure she is smart and well spoken, but Geez! Wear a thicker bra at work for crying out loud. Women have enough trouble with having their voices heard, we don't need to run around distracting people by displaying our private parts. Cleavage and short skirts are bad too, but to me, this one is the topper. Now I am not a prude, but this really bothers me.
Is this just me? OR does it bother you too?

No comments:

Weight Chart