Sunday, September 14, 2008

Turkey Waddle

I think I am getting one.  AAAHHHHH!  I was totally prepared to have sagging boobs, arm flaps, saggy tummy and thighs, but my face?  My chin to be exact!  I see these other beautiful post-ops around my age and they DO NOT have this.  Usually it happens only to the ones at least 10 years older than me.  AAAAAAAAHHHHH I am so sad.  All the other saggy problems can be hidden with clothes, but unless I want to wear giant turtle necks year round, I cannot hide this!  

I guess I will have to tell DJ the the savings fund that was earmarked for our next Euro vacation is now the plastics fund.  Hopefully if I throw in some perky boobies, he won't mind.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yikes, I'm so sorry!

I wish I could say I was prepared for the sagginess. I thought I was, but now that's its started happening... GAH!

The good thing is that it's temporary, and it CAN be fixed. The payoff is so worth it, isn't it???

Weight Chart