Monday, September 8, 2008

New Addiction - Click Espresso Protein

OK, so Melting Mama got me totally addicted to this protein drink, Click.  It is chocolately and yummy with a hit of coffee goodness.  I keep it in my desk at work and make myself a drink in the afternoon to get me through the home stretch.  now warning - this stuff is not good hot, but it is heaven cold.  Like a protein rich blended coffee drink!  MMMM!!! I usually add a little extra creamer and a packet of Equal or Splenda.  I LOVE THIS STUFF!  I don't know how I lived without it.  

So I am sharing this with you because currently there is a special being run that involves a free blender bottle:  Enjoy and don't say I didn't warn you when you find yourself terribly addicted!


When you order Click Espresso Protein with the current promotion, it comes with a Blender Bottle.

The current Click promotion code: OBH = Buy 2 CLICKs (28 servings), get FREE CLICKer Shaker (Blender Bottle) and FREE Shipping.

No comments:

Weight Chart