Saturday, September 6, 2008

Somthing happened on the way to the panel

Yesterday, I was part of a panel presentation at the University where I earned my Grad degree.  One of the organizers, a lady who i knew but not well at all, did not recognize me when I checked in for the event.  When I told her my name, she gave me a funny look and said, DId you cut your hair?  I wanted to reply, why yes, I cut over 100 lbs off, but I just kept that to myself and nodded, took my badge and walked away before I cracked up.

Then the director of career services and the school associate dean, women I do know very well, both saw me and gasped.  They gushed over how great I look.  Both of them got a big kick out of the hair story.  

Overall yesterday was a good day and I am still smiling.  Thank you RNY

1 comment:

Meghan said...

That's too funny! Last week I saw a man I haven't seen since about a year ago. He said, "wow, I like what you've done with your hair!"

I said thanks, though my hair is EXACTLY the same (just thinner). It's the 130 pounds I've lost, duh!! :)

Weight Chart